First view of the new TransAlp epic MTB tour [photo story]
Few weeks ago, we managed to explore the first section of our new upcoming TransAlp epic MTB tour! It was a very nice ending of the working week indeed. This time we moved our office a bit further, all the way to Austria, to the Bad Kleinkirchheimer Flow Country Trail.
The up and downhill altitude meters added up quickly by “cheating” with cable cars a few times, but also by adding quite an amount of our own driven power we managed to do a thorough research of the MTB trails on both sides of the mountain. We finished with a pleasant 35 km ride all the way to the old city centre of Villach, where we ended the day with a pint of beer and replaced the lost calories with delicious Sacher cake.
1. First early morning round
2. 12.5 km of fast entertainment
3. In winter on skis, in summer … on mountain bike, of course!
4. One curve to the right …
5. Another to the … right again
6. Views you will enjoy on TransAlp MTB tour
7. To the other side of the hill
8. Nice and natural trails – just like they should be when biking across the Alps
9. Into the green
10. Tyre washing machine
11. The “jungle” section
12. Exemplary coexistence
13. Feld am See, a romantic finish on the south side of the hill 😊