Your personal data controller for the www.visit-goodplace.com website is Visit Goodplace d.o.o. company, e-mail: [email protected] We process your data pursuant to the applicable legislation governing personal data protection. By taking proper measures, we ensure that unauthorized persons do not access personal data, we protect its confidentiality and integrity, and we prevent its loss or unintentional destruction throughout the entire time of being processed.
What is personal information?
Personal data is information that can directly or indirectly identify you as an individual, whereby “indirectly” means in combination with other information, e.g. your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, or a special identifier.
The data is mostly in an anonymized and aggregated form of a set of persons and does not identify an individual user and serves us as general analytics and identification of user behavior for retargeting purposes.
What Information We Collect
We collect the following personal information from you:
- e-mail address,
- phone number,
- passport information or a special identifier,
- IP address, browser type, device information, and browsing behavior,
- demographic data and your interests.
How We Collect Your Data
Visit Goodplace d.o.o. collects your personal data through various methods to ensure that we provide you with the best possible experience when using our website and services. Here are some examples of how we collect your personal data:
- Directly from you: We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us when you make a booking, sign up for our newsletter, fill out a contact form, or participate in surveys, contests, or promotions.
- From third-party sources: We may receive personal data about you from third-party sources, such as social media platforms (when you interact with our social media pages), partners (when you book a tour or service through them), and analytics providers (who help us understand how users interact with our website). We may also receive personal data from publicly available sources or other third parties, in accordance with applicable laws.
Purposes and grounds for data processing
Visit Goodplace d.o.o. collects and processes your personal data on the basis of the following legal grounds:
- the law and contractual relationships,
- consent, and
- legitimate interest.
On the basis of the consent, we will use your personal data for the purposes defined below and in accordance with your specific consent. We only collect as much personal data and only the personal data that is required to fulfill a particular purpose, namely:
- sending electronic notices, news, stories, newsletters, etc.,
- cooperating at business events organized or co-organised by Visit Goodplace d.o.o., keeping records on the participants of such business events, and publishing contact information in the catalog of participants,
- participating in prize competitions,
- segmentation of the visitors to the website www.visit-goodplace.com and recipients of electronic notices, news, stories, and newsletters for providing the content that is the closest to the interests and preferences of individual online users,
- displaying ads on topics in which online users have already shown interest beforehand (re-marketing),
- cookies for activities on the website www.visit-goodplace.com, used by the Visit Goodplace d.o.o. to ensure a better user experience for the website’s users in the future. Some cookies allow us to sample and segment visitors, thus providing content that is the closest to the interests and preferences of individual online users.
- Data that is automatically collected by the website’s analytics,
- sending electronic notices, news, newsletters, press releases, press conference announcements, etc. to the media and the press.
Contractual personal data processing
The contractual processors with whom Visit Goodplace d.o.o. cooperates are:
- providers of hotel and transportation services, tour guides;
- data processing and analytics providers, such as Google Analytics and Google Analytics 4, Google Tag Manager and Google Signals;
- IT system maintainers;
- providers of e-mail sending and marketing automation tools;
- third-party automation and integration service for workflow automations;
- providers of customer relation management systems;
- providers of web advertising solutions;
- law firms and other legal counsel providers.
Visit Goodplace d.o.o. shall not forward your personal data to unauthorized third persons.
Visit Goodplace d.o.o. is committed to protecting your personal data and preventing its misuse. We employ appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data. Personal data will only be used for the purposes for which you have given consent. We will retain your personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected.
The company undertakes to protect your personal data in accordance with the GDPR. In case of any data misuse, a notification about such an act will be sent to your e-mail address as soon as possible, but no later than 72 hours after discovering the misuse.
The website has been set up and is maintained with utmost care. Nevertheless, Visit Goodplace d.o.o. does not guarantee the currency, accuracy, or correctness of all information available on the site. All information can be changed without prior notice.
Cross-border flows of personal data
In special circumstances, we will be able to transfer your personal data to countries outside of the European Union/European Economic Area (EEA).
The Data Protection Act and other laws in countries outside of the European Economic Area, to which your data may be transferred, might not ensure such a high level of data protection as the laws in your country. We will take measures that are in accordance with the applicable legislation and are suitable for ensuring that your personal data remains protected. Such measures include the application of standard contractual clauses for protecting the flow of data outside of the EEA.
When the management of personal data is no longer needed, or upon receiving a written cancellation request from you (sent to [email protected]), your data will be deleted, and the data carriers will be destroyed.
You have the right to request the modification or deletion of your personal data at any time by contacting us at [email protected] Your data will be deleted as soon as possible.
This website contains material that is protected by copyright law. The contributing authors and other copyright holders reserve the right to reproduce or redistribute this material. All persons who reproduce or redistribute this information are expected to abide by the conditions and obligations required by the authors or copyright holders. Nevertheless, such protected material may be quoted and used in good faith, in accordance with copyright regulations, which generally permit use for non-commercial educational purposes such as study, research, criticism, news, and reporting.